Become a Chill Skills for Kids Coach – On-line training
How long does the training go for?
One session per week for 7 weeks, each session is 2 hours.
How is the on-line training delivered?
The training is delivered via a specialised on-line training centre, almost as if we were in the room with you!
What is so specialised about the on-line training centre?
The on-line training centre we use has features which assist us in delivering our training effectively, some of the features are;
- Video conferencing
- Desktop sharing of documents, including videos, presentations, etc.
- On-line whiteboard
- File transfer within a meeting
What equipment do I need to have do the on-line training?
- Computer with audio and internet
- Headset with a microphone attached, (preferably wireless as this gives you freedom to move around during training)
Is it the same as the 2 day workshop?
Students’ being in the same room as the teacher is the ultimate learning and assessment experience. The on-line training is delivered by video & audio conferencing facilities, so it’s almost as if we are in the same room as you.
The on-line training involves the following processes to help gauge what you have learned;
- doing practical activities during the on-line sessions
- discussion during the on-line sessions
- doing practical activities at home
Why do I need to complete homework?
So that we know you understand the Chill Skills program and feel confident to be a Chill Skills coach!
What does the homework involve?
There are 5 simple homework assignments
- A worksheet for each assignment is provided for you to complete and return
- Each worksheet has practical Chill Skills activities for you to practise as well as answering some simple questions
- Allow approximately 1 & ½ hours practical time for each assignment
For further enquiries please telephone : 0409 449 432 or go to our Contact page
To register please telephone: 0409 449 432
Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer