Chill Skills for Kids is a unique child centred program that helps kids learn how to relax. This program has been effective for children exposed to family violence, trauma and children with mental health issues.
The program draws on evidence-based practices including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Mindfulness, Creative visualisations and systematic teaching of relaxation techniques.
Chill Skills is designed to equip professionals & therapists with an effective program that helps children manage issues such as stress, anxiety, insomnia, negative self-talk, low self esteem, etc.
For children, the Chill Skills for Kids program is engaging and a gentle, fun way to learn how to:
- Identify & manage emotions
- Learn about positive self-talk
- Learn different ways to be calm & relaxed
- Build self-esteem & resilience
- Create confidence
- Create self-awareness
- Acknowledge feelings in the body and ways to release them
- Express themselves through therapeutic creative activities